-
February 2nd, 2004, 02:01 PM
#191
Inactive Member
Hi, Ladanny,
I don't see the link !!!
-
February 2nd, 2004, 03:16 PM
#192
Inactive Member
Oh, the link is on the other topic. But here you go.
Link
Danny
-
February 2nd, 2004, 03:33 PM
#193
Inactive Member
I don't hear any rushing danny. Sounds spot on man.
edit: oh yeah, listening very hard I can notice, but it's like a millisecond or something. Hell, I've even heard gadd and other big names do that, but far more noticeably. No worries there danny. I like the sound of the band too.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 02, 2004 11:38 AM: Message edited by: Rudy_Ment ]</font>
-
February 2nd, 2004, 03:57 PM
#194
Inactive Member
Oh, stop it, Danny!
[img]wink.gif[/img]
That's less than the
hair on my head!
You sound great.
[img]smile.gif[/img]
-
February 2nd, 2004, 05:02 PM
#195
Inactive Member
I just added a demo clip of an arrangement of Sleigh Ride to my site. This isn't the finished product, and in this particular mix the bass and BD are a little "hot", so you may have to adjust accordingly. It's myself and a keyboard player I work with all the time. He has some other arrangements and the idea is to have an album ready by Xmas.
Sleigh Ride
-
February 2nd, 2004, 05:24 PM
#196
Inactive Member
That's wicked roy! What a fantastic arrangement, and some really tasty splashes and lovely songo you're playing. Pretty tricky chart that. The light touch you have on the snare reminds me of a certain Mr.Mason. And your ride is gorgeous. Very nice! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
February 2nd, 2004, 05:50 PM
#197
Inactive Member
Pretty, Roy.
VERY nice. Love the sound.
Sounds real fun too.
[img]cool.gif[/img]
-
February 2nd, 2004, 08:18 PM
#198
Inactive Member
Thanks for the comments fellas.
-
February 2nd, 2004, 08:38 PM
#199
Inactive Member
Roy,
That sounds like SO much fun! Great job! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Danny
-
February 2nd, 2004, 11:09 PM
#200
Inactive Member
Nice job Roy, i'm laughing everytime i'm hearing it!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks